For the ideal walking holiday, you need to go walking in Kerry. The Grand Hotel Tralee can help you to enjoy the walking holiday in Ireland you've always dreamed of.
Take time to explore what makes Kerry the most beautiful county in Ireland: the magnificent countryside and coasts. We offer a flexible approach to walking holidays where you get to set your own itinerary, and we provide the expertise and support to make it a reality. A hiking holiday in Kerry is truly unforgettable.
The Self Guided Approach For Walking In Kerry
- Ballyseedy Woods
- Canal Bank Walk to Blennerville and Coast
- Castlegregory Circuit
- Banna Strand to Barrow
- Glentannassig Woods and Waterfall
- Kerry Head to Ballyheigue
- Derrymore Lakes and Strand
- Short Mountain Circuit
- Old Kenmare Road
The Grand Hotel Tralee Will Provide:
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast plus a packed Lunch on request (all special dietary requirements catered for)
- Maps and detailed directions
- Support in the event of an emergency
- List of what you require on your day out
- Drying facilities for clothes and boots
- Car hire or transport can be arranged (at an additional charge)
- For larger groups (8+) or more difficult routes (Carrantoohill and the Reeks area) Guides and transport can be arranged at an additional cost
- Secure storage available for bicycles
At the end of a long and satisfying day, unwind with a drink and dinner and tell tales of your adventures in the wild!